Marine shrink wrap Pricing
Call for pricing.
- Boats requiring 32' - 40' wide shrink wrap require an on-site quote.
Commercial & industrial shrink wrap Pricing
Priced by Quote Only
Why Shrink Wrap?
Particularly in the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area, shrink wrapping a boat is the only way to provide adequate protection over the winter months. A boat that is properly shrink wrapped will stay clean, dry and last significantly longer than a boat that has no covering or a tarp covering.
• Shrink wrap protects against weather damage.
• It’s waterproof!! It can fully encapsulate just about anything.
• One piece coverage. Cover large boats, RV's and personal watercraft with one piece!
• Shrink wrap your boat clean and open your boat clean. No mess to deal with.
• We offer several counter measures that inhibit moisture and mildew from forming inside shrink wrapped units.
• Extend the life of your boat by protecting it right the first time.
• You can’t afford NOT to shrink wrap.
no surface damage
• It installs in hours and will not damage your gel coat, hull or any other materials beneath it.
• When professionally applied shrink wrap will not move or chafe during transportation or storage unlike bulky, dirty tarps.
• Zipper access doors allow entry of your boat at any time.
• Gain entry to your covered unit without cutting or removing your shrink wrap cover.
• Door sizes are 36" or 72" tall. (additional cost per door)
preparing to shrink wrap ( marine )
• Thoroughly clean and dry your vessel inside and out.
• Remove all bimini tops, fastening pins & cockpit covers.
• Remove all canvas, eisen glass and textile materials (towels, blankets, etc.) from the vessel.
• Open and secure drawers, closets, compartments, etc. to allow maximum breathability.
• Failure to properly prepare your vessel for shrink wrapping can lead to moisture, dirt and/or mold.